II. Statement of Purpose(same as the mission statement)
This is the thesis statement and states business plan objectives.
Use the key word approach . . . (who, what, where, when, why, how, how much) to summarize the following:
- Your Company (who, what, where, when)
- What your objectives are.
- Why you will be successful.
- If you need a financing
- why you need it, how much you need, and
- how you intend to repay the loan or benefit the investor.
Note: Do not write the statement of purpose until you have completed your business plan! It is a summary and reflects the contents of the finished plan.